Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 34
Job Location: Eastern Region
Name of the Post:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Applicants who have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Applicants who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / SC / ST candidates. Qualification of B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg.) in Civil Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Applicants who have completed time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413607) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message “Add me & your State Name”.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 27 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,500/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to PGCIL careers page at the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the PGCIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2018