Organization Name: Vijaya BankEmployment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Name of the Post:
- Office Assistants
- Office Attender
- Faculty: Applicants who have completed Graduate in any Discipline and Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / M.A. in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agriculture)/B.Ed. etc shall be preferred. Shall have a flair for teaching with computer knowledge & Ready to travel extensively in the district.
- Office Assistants: Applicants who have completed Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge & Knowledge in Basic Accounts in a preferred qualification.
- Office Attender: Applicants who have completed Matriculate. Knowledge about a Local area and people is an added advantage or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- As Per Vijaya Bank Notification 2018
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants visit Official website page at www.vijayabank.com Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the approved Bio-Data Format to on or before 13.08.2018, along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification (Including mark sheet in support of 60% marks or equivalent grade secured), Professional Qualification, Date of birth bearing 10th mark-sheet or birth certificate, Caste Certificate, and Post Qualification Experience
- Applications with all the necessary papers along with sufficiently stamped self-addressed ENVELOPE should be sent by ordinary post only before 13.08.2018
- “The Director
Self Employment Training Institute,
Village – Bhenslay, Post – IIM Indore,
Tehsil – Mhow,
District – Indore (M.P.) – 453 556.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.08.2018