Organization Name: Indian NavyEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 118
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- General Service (GS)/ Hydrography Cadre
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- Naval Architecture (NA)
General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
- Applicants who have completed BE/ B.Tech ( Any Discipline) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre ( NAIC)
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Applied Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Micro-electronics / Mechanical / Control / Industrial Production / Industrial / Production / Aero Space / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer / Computer Application
Engineering Branch General Service (GS):
- General Service (GS):Mechanical / Marine / Instrumentation / Production / Aeronautical / Industrial Engineering & Management / Control Engg / Aero Space / Automobiles / Metallurgy / Mechatronics / Instrumentation & Control
- General Service (GS):Electrical / Electronics / Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation
Naval Architecture (NA)
- Mechanical / Civil / Aeronautical / Aero Space / Metallurgy / Naval Architecture / Ocean Engineering / Marine Engineering / Ship Technology / Ship Building / Ship Design
- As per Indian Navy Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Pay as per Defence Matrix
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.nic.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2018