Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- ARE Safety
- Administrative Manager
- Contract Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Applicants who have completed Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree in Rock Mechanics/Mining Engineering/ Structural Engineering with relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RITES Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 55 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ritesltd.com RITES Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RITES careers page at the official website www.ritesltd.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RITES Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RITES Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying online applicants, A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size color photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per the latest format (if applicable).
- Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through a post on or before 27.08.2018
- “Assistant Manager,
(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.08.2018