Organization Name: Ministry of TextilesEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer
- Technical Officer: Applicants who have completed B.E/B. Tech in Textile Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE recognized university/Institute passed with minimum 60% of Marks/ Post Graduation in Economics/Statistics/ Degree in Textile Engineering/ Technology or from an AICTE recognized university (full time only) passed with minimum 60% of Marks/ or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018.
- Consultant: Applicants who have completed M.E/M. Tech in Textile Engineering/Technology from an AICTE recognized university/Institute passed with Minimum 60% of Marks B.E/B. Tech in Textiles with MBA in International Business or Ph. D in Economics/ Statistics/ MBA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 55 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,000- 60,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.textilescommittee.nic.in Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Application filled in all respect and kept in a sealed cover with Superscription “Application for the post of _____________________________” shall be sent ONLY through Post/Courier…….
- “The Secretary,
Resource Support Agency,
Govt. of India,
Ministry of Textiles,
P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi Chowk,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2018