Organization Name: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Any Graduate. The retired officers of the Central/ State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector or above with relevant experience in Investigation and Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the Court of Law are eligible for appointment to the above-mentioned post or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CBI Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.cbi.gov.in CBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by Regd./ Speed Post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “HoZ, CBI,
CBI, Anveshan Parisar,
Char Imli, Bhopal-462016.”
- There are different locations so applicants use the address in the CBI Official Notification 2018 for your particular Zones.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.07.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12.09.2018