Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 62907
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Helpers in Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Signal & Telecommunication Engineering
- 10th, Pass (or) ITI from Institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/-
- Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.250/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RRB careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.03.2018