Organization Name: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 392
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Pipe Fitter
- Structural Fitter
- Electronic Mechanic
- Structural – Fitter (Ex. ITI Fitter)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Electrician, Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Fitter Structural: Applicants who have completed SSC in FIRST ATTEMPT with General Science & Mathematics i) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only ii ) In case of passing criteria is best of 5 subjects taken ,General Science & Mathematics Should be the Part of the Qualifying Board Curriculum & Candidate should have passed in First Attempt , Otherwise Application will be rejected. iii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only. Though the qualifying criteria is SSC, the candidates with Higher qualification may also apply. However, eligibility will be based on SSC marks qualification only
- I.C.T.S.M., Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter, Structural: Fitter (Ex. ITI Fitter – Passed in first attempt in respective trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute. i) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG, ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only. In case of Fitter-Structural Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter and in case of Painter (G), Carpenter & Electronic Mech. in the respective trades with the condition as stated above. ITI Passed Candidates Other than INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM MAINTENANCE (ICTSM), Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter & Fitter, Need not apply. Candidates appearing in the final exam of ITI can also apply but they are required to attach copy of Bonafide certificate issued by Head of the Institution. Applicants undergoing their course under semester system are required to pass their Last semester in First Attempt along with backlog papers of previous semesters if any & dully certified by Head of the institute.
- Welder (Gas & Electric), Rigger: 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed in first attempt with Science & Mathematics. i) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only. Though the qualifying criterion is 8th Std, the candidates with Higher qualification may also apply. However, eligibility will be based on 8th Std. qualification only
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,165 – Rs. 9,212/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mazagondock.in MDL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MDL careers page at the official website www.mazagondock.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MDL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MDL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2018