UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 414 CDS II Exam Posts | Apply Online. Apply Online for Latest 414 UPSC recruitment 2017 Vacancies in India. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) latest recruitment notification and current examination details listed on the page. Get latest UPSC jobs notification for the post of Combined Defence Service.
UPSC Recruitment 2017. Apply Online for CDS Exam II Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 414 CDS II Exam. To View details of a particular vacancy listed below. The Combined Defence Service is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.
UPSC Vacancies 2017 – Latest Central Govt Jobs at upsc.gov.in
Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 414 CDS II Exam Posts
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (Combined Defence Service (II) Exam 2017-2018)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 414
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th Course commencing in July 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]. – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. – 15 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course. – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai -108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October 2018. – 225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
Exam Center: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 01.07.1999 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.1999 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02.07.1992 and not later than 01.07.1998) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.1999 only are eligible.
For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.1999.
- Written Exam
- Intelligence and Personality Test
- Rs.200/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fees for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.09.2017