TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 21 Assistant Engineer Posts | Apply Online. TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment has given big surprise to the aspirants in the number of vacancies TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2017 notification is published now. TN Public Service Commission announces many openings and invites applications for different posts. TNPSC is one of the most prestigious exams after Govt jobs Post among all the examinations regulated by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidate should have go through Age Limit, Exam Fee, Application Processes, TNPSC Admit Card, Exam Date, TNPSC Result & Last Date, Syllabus on this page.
Tamil Nadu PSC has recently introduced its own Examination system to select eligible candidates for various jobs. Every year, TN Public Service Commission announces many openings and invites applications for different posts. TNPSC Group 2017 is to fill tnpsc exams & TNPSC Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who have completed B.E (Agricultural) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017. TNPSC Agricultural Engineering Jobs 2017 2018 21 Assistant Engineer (AE) Agricultural Engineering Posts. Subscribe to TNPSC Portal jobs for fresher and get recruitment notifications of Assistant Engineer vacancies across India through kappajobs.com
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 21 Assistant Engineer Posts
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Agricultural Engineering – 21
- B.E (Agricultural) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: No Age Limit
- Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the TNPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 07.10.2017