Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 166
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations and minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years and SC, ST and PWD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years in Master’s Degree examination
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects. and M. Stat. A degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.35,150/-
- Phase-I online Examination
- Phase-II online Examination
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.850/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.rbi.org.in RBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RBI careers page at the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.07.2018