Organization Name: North East Frontier Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Alipurduar (West Bengal)
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria inspector.III
- Lab Assistant
- Staff Nurse: Applicants who have completed Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 yrs and Course in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized Institute for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Health & Malaria Inspector.III: Applicants who have completed B.SC having studied chemistry as the main/ optional subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course and One-year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector or equivalent from a recognized Institute for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Lab Assistant: Applicants who have completed 12th (10+2 stage) with science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Staff Nurse: Rs.44,900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector.III: Rs.35,400/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Applicants can download notification in Official website page in www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in North East Frontier Railway recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read the Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “CMS Office,
- Walk-In: 08.08.2018 @ 10.00 Hrs