Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Various Officers Executive Posts | Apply Online. The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive the 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently. Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Also, get Latest Indian Navy Engineering, Diploma & (10+2) Vacancies on Kappajobs.com. Candidates can get the complete details of Indian Navy 2017 Recruitment. Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Cadet Entry Scheme. Cadet Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Candidates can refer the below sections for complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment like Important Dates, Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc. All eligible candidates can apply online in joinindiannavy.gov.in. Are you interested in working in Naval Jobs in India? Then it is essential for you to apply for Jobs in Indian Navy. There are various jobs offered by Indian Navy for candidates who possess different Educational Qualification.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Various Officers Executive Posts
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Posts:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC) Male Only
- NAIC (PC) Male Only
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC) Male Only
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC) Male Only
- Naval Architecture (Male or Female) SSC
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre: BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- NAIC: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Microelectronics, Mechanical, Control, Industrial Production, Industrial, Production, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Metallurgical, Chemical, Material Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer, Computer Application
- Engineering Branch (General Service): Mechanical, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service): Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communication, Electronics& Communication, Power Engineering, Control System Engineering, Power Electronics, Avionics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture: Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship Technology, Ship Building, Ship Design
- Who Can Apply Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively?
- Call up for SSB Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum %age on Joining INA The candidates will, however, be required to pass the final examination (BE/B.Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet the minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidate’s Age Born between 02.07.1993 & 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100-1,10,700/-
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ based on a percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Nov 17 – Mar 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their email or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception, and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for an interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is addressed to the call-up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call-up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by the candidate in their application).
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for that type of commission. Candidates will carry a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in the Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2017