Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Steward, Chef Posts | Apply Online. The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently. The Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy has published notification for the post of Steward, Chef. Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Steward, Chef Posts via Kappajobs.com. All eligible candidates can apply online in joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Steward, Chef Posts. Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply the above posts on its official website. Recent Indian Navy Jobs notification issued for various vacancies for the post Steward, Chef Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Important Dates & Links are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Steward, Chef Posts
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Applicant passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate’s Age Born between 01.04.1997 to 31.03.2001(both dates inclusive).
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examinations
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via in Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 on or before 09.07.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.07.2017