Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Officers Executive Posts | Apply Online. The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently. The Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy has published notification for the Officers Executive Posts. Join Indian Navy through Kappajobs.com and get recruitment notifications for engineers, diploma & other latest Govt Jobs.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Officers Executive Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online in joinindiannavy.gov.in for Govt Jobs. Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment For Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Vacancy Details & Last Date 31.07.2017. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Indian navy admit card, Application Fee, Important Dates & Links are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Officers Executive Posts
Organization Name: Indian NavyEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- General Service (X) – (Male) – PC & SSC
- Air Traffic Controller – (Male & Female) – SSC
- IT – (Male) – SSC
- Engineering Branch – (Male) – SSC
- Electrical Branch – (Male) – SSC
- Naval Architecture (NA) – (Male & Female) – SSC
(i). Executive Branch:
- General Service (X): Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.
- Air Traffic Controller: Any stream of B.E/B.Tech. Aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII
- IT: B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
(ii). Technical Branch:
- Engineering Branch: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Marine/ Instrumentation/ Production/ Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Control Engg/ Aero Space/ Automobiles/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation & control.
- Electrical Branch: B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele-Communications/ Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering/ Control System Engineering/ Power Electronics/ Avionics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture (NA): B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture/ Ocean Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Ship Technology/ Ship Building/ Ship Design.
- Applicants Age Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive.
Salary: Rs.72,444/- to 81,700/-
- Service Selection Board (SSB) interview
Note: Candidates shortlisted for campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between 1.12.17 to 30.04.18
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for Indian Navy Careers Recruitment 2017.
- An application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit Indian Navy Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled to correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 and advised to keep it with them for future reference.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Careers Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2017