Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jan 2018 | Apply Online. The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive the 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently. Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Also, get Latest Indian Navy Engineering, Diploma & (10+2) Vacancies on Kappajobs.com. Candidates can get the complete details of Indian Navy 2017 Recruitment. Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Cadet Entry Scheme. Cadet Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jan 2018. Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Armed Forces of India under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Candidates can refer the below sections for complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment like Important Dates, Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc. All eligible candidates can apply online in joinindiannavy.gov.in. Are you interested in working in Naval Jobs in India? Then it is essential for you to apply for Jobs in Indian Navy. There are various jobs offered by Indian Navy for candidates who possess different Educational Qualification.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jan 2018
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Exam: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jan 2018
- Applicants Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidate’s Age Born between 02.07.1998 & 01.01.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Sub Lieutenant: Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Lieutenant: Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6100
- Lieutenant Cdr: Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600
- Commander: Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs.8000
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 will be based on as given below,
- Short Listing
- SSB interview
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from Jul-Oct 17
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form in the Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 on or before 25.06.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.06.2017